Followers

Friday, March 3, 2017

Track

This week I started running track. Overall it has been a lot of fun, although it is a lot of running and sore muscles. Overall the track team is quite relaxed, you can go at your pace and as long as you keep a positive attitude towards the drills you will be fine. The first day start off pretty hecked with a a 5k around the school followed by a extreme core work outs. The second day we ran only to miles followed by some running drills and some long stretches.  Today I have no idea what we are going to do but I am so sore I can't wait for the weekend. Overall it keeps me motivated and ready for the challenge ahead.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to hear you're entering (or returning to) the world of running! I was right around your build when I got into running at 18!

    ReplyDelete