Followers

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Some Change

Their are lots of new developments in my life, the biggest one being graduation. I have spent the past four years hard at work, towards two common goals. First to not be murdered by my parents, and second to get into college, and I am proud to report that I have met both these goals. In choosing my college I had the choice of Temple, University of Delaware, and York college of Pennsylvania. All of these schools are good choice but my final decsion  had to be the University of Delaware. Overall it is such a good school, even though it is a little bit close to home I feel the most comfortable here, and it is also quite a lot cheaper than all the other schools. And I plan to be living on campus as well, this
way I can get "the full college experience". This is best put by Andrew Shue "Life is the most exciting opportunity we have. But we have one shot. You graduate from college once, and that's it. You're going out of that nest. And you have to find that courage that's deep, deep, deep in there. Every step of the way." This I believe is what is meant by the college experience. Another big development in my life is my running. The spring track season has just ended so not I have to figure out how to run on my own and get my own motivation. Although I think this will be fine because I bought a pair of 1 inch shorts so I think I will have no trouble getting out their. The only thing I need to figure out is the work outs I need to be doing to truly stay in shape. If you have any suggestions feel free to share. The next part of change is actually finishing and leaving high school their are only two weeks left of high school and I can't wait to finish. I have spent way to long with a lot of the people in my class and it is time for a change. A lot of the people in my school I have known since 3rd grade and because of this it is time to meet some new people and find some new friends because my high school is just way to small. I have honestly been to secluded from everyone else and I need some new experiences to make life a little more fun. Finally this is my last blog I am pretty sure I have never missed a blog before so thanks for reading. And who is reading this from France knows whats up. And thanks Mr. Jadick it has been a really fun year in E110.
~Jeremy Cleghorn

This is me stylishly posing in my 1 inch running shorts. Jk mine are Black



No comments:

Post a Comment